About FrontPoint Security
FrontPoint Security was founded in 2007. The company’s founders wanted to focus on implementing the latest in home security technology. Based out of McLean, Virginia, FrontPoint is one of the fastest-growing GE Security dealers. The company bills itself as the only nationwide security company to offer 100% wireless and cellular home security systems.
FrontPoint services are available in all 50 states. Check the list below to learn more about FrontPoint Security in these popular locations:
FrontPoint Security Equipment and Services
Learn more about the different equipment options and monitoring services available from FrontPoint Security.
FrontPoint Security offers a range of home security equipment that customers can choose from. Users have multiple options for control, security, fire, camera, home automation, environmental and signage products. A customer’s FrontPoint Security cost may vary based on which options are selected.
FrontPoint packages include a number of different system controls.
- Control Panel: The Control Panel is the wireless operations center of the home security system, responsible for monitoring signals from all of the sensors in your home.
- Touch Screen: The Touch Screen control panel provides a secondary access point to your system within your home. The Touch Screen can be used in large or multi-story houses.
- Talking Remote Touchpad: The Talking Remote Touchpad gives you another alternate location from which you can control your system. It can also confirm your command and alarm status verbally.
- Keychain Remote: The FrontPoint Keychain Remote provides customers with a small control device that can be attached to keys so it’s always with them.
- Panic Pendant: Customers can keep the small Panic Pendant in their pocket or around their neck for an added emergency safety measure that can trigger an alert with the touch of a button.
- Mobile Apps: Use your smartphone or tablet to monitor and set your home security system with the FrontPoint Security apps.
FrontPoint offers wireless security and fire alarm sensors.
- Door and Window Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Glass Break Sensor
- Recessed Door Sensor
- Smoke Heat Sensor
- Garage Door Sensor
FrontPoint customers can select indoor or outdoor wireless cameras to monitor their home.
- Wireless Indoor Camera
- Wireless Pan and Tilt Camera
- Outdoor Wireless Camera
Home Automation Equipment
Customers can add several home automation features to their FrontPoint security system. These include automated light controls, door locks and thermostats.
Environmental Monitoring Equipment
In addition to video and alarm monitoring equipment, FrontPoint also provides certain environmental monitoring products.
- Water Flood Sensor
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor
Each FrontPoint Security package includes a yard sign and five window decals to display around the outside of your home.
FrontPoint Security Services
FrontPoint Security provides a range of different monitoring and home security services. Each package includes different home monitoring equipment, which can affect FrontPoint Security cost. Some of the available services include:
- Intrusion/Burglary Monitoring
- Fire Protection
- Environmental Monitoring
- Life Safety/Medical Emergency Monitoring
- Wireless Video Monitoring
- Home Automation Services
- Instant Security Alerts
Front Point Security Packages
Front Point Security offers several different package options. Each one includes different 24/7 monitoring services and home security equipment. Customers can choose between the following Front Point Security plans:
Protection Plan: The smallest Front Point Security package includes basics like intrusion, environmental, fire and life safety monitoring.
Interactive Plan: This Front Point Security tier includes everything that comes with the Protection plan as well as Instant Security Alerts, Crash and Smash Protection and automated light control.
Ultimate Plan: Along with everything included in the Interactive plan, the top-of-the-line Front Point Security package gives customers wireless video monitoring, mobile apps and home automation.
Research All of the Home Security Providers in Your Area
Before you decide on a home security provider, be sure to do you research. Check out FrontPoint Security reviews and other resources to learn more about all of the options available.
Sources and Research
Data collected on 8/28/14 from http://www.frontpointsecurity.com/