CPI Security North Carolina
When considering the start of a business or a family in North Carolina, it’s not unwise to consider CPI security in North Carolina, as well. CPI home security in North Carolina is a great way to help secure the home or ensure the safety of your business.
Information about CPI Security North Carolina
Homes and businesses have used CPI home security in North Carolina and most of the Southeast for more than 20 years. CPI Security helps homeowners and businesses by designing and customizing security systems, and monitoring them 24 hours a day. In addition to an advanced central monitoring station and customizable systems, CPI also lets customers interact with their systems via CPI in Touch in North Carolina as well as the rest of the country where CPI is available.
CPI Security North Carolina Equipment & Services
When moving to North Carolina or looking to start a business, it’s important to remember that CPI offers a variety of equipment and services.
CPI Home Security in North Carolina – Equipment
Equipment offered can include:
- Control Panel – Control your system from this console.
- Door Contacts – Receive an alert whenever a door is opened.
- Motion Detector – Know when someone is in your home while you’re away.
CPI Home Security in North Carolina – Services
Services featured can include:
- Real Time Response – Instant access with trained professionals who will provide assistance in an emergency.
- CPI inTouch for North Carolina – CPI inTouch in North Carolina provides a way to access your home system while on the move. With CPI in Touch for North Carolina, customers can remotely arm or disarm a system and more.
- Medical Assistance – Pendant and LCD keypad help users receive assistance in a medical emergency.
CPI Security North Carolina Packages
Home packages for CPI Security include the following:
- Basic Package – Comes with and LCD Keypad, Door Contacts, a Motion Detector and more.
- inTouch ® Package – Comes with Real Time Response and a speaker/mic in addition to a variety of other features.
- inTouch ® Home Automation – For anyone looking for more control and security. This package also comes with Weather Forecast and Alerts through the Evolution Touch-Screen system.
CPI Security North Carolina Monitoring
Monitoring of CPI security systems is conducted through a centralized monitoring center located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This center provides 24-hour monitoring.
Learn More about Availability and CPI Reviews for North Carolina
If you would like to know more about CPI reviews for North Carolina or would like to see how CPI measures up to other providers, go online and spend some time researching the competition. You can also click any of the following cities to learn more about CPI systems and availability:
Sources and Research
Data Collected 08/21/2014 from: